CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

The GP's came to visit!

Last week Cappy and GranDebbie came for a visit. What a fabulous time we had. Isaiah was spoiled rotten and I enjoyed every minute of having extra sets of hands. I spent one whole day being a total bum, it was great. I also got a chance to go volunteer at my school and teach some kindergarteners. I guess I will always be a teacher in my heart. It was such a fun time (even the 30 minutes we sat in the bathroom with 20+ kindies while tornadoes passed us by). Thanks Jennifer for welcoming me into your classroom and letting me teach! We also spent one afternoon walking Lake Mirror, exploring Hollis Gardens, having lunch at Garden Bistro and playing at Barnett Park. The week seemed to fly by and we are so looking forward to the GP's next visit in June. 3 months is a long time but I know my little buddy is going to keep me busy so the time will fly by. Thanks, Mom and Dad, for all your help with Isaiah and in the yard. We love ya'll so much and cherish the time we get to spend with you. Here are some pics from the week. ENJOY!







No comments:

Post a Comment