CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

6 month photo session

Tonight we loaded up and headed down to "the scrub" for Isaiah's photo shoot with Beth Carter. She never ceases to amaze me. The session only took about 30 minutes but it was so fun playing in nature with Isaiah. This place has some great walking trails. It is a must do for this family of three. I love new finds! Isaiah was a trooper. He loved playing in the leaves (and eating them). I can't wait to see all the shots, but Beth is so GREAT that she got three ready for us to see TONIGHT! Did I mention she is GREAT???!!! I took a wicker basket and we put him in for a few shots. That little wiggle worm grabbed a hold of the side and pulled himself straight up. He is so strong! We headed over to a walking trail and Beth set out a chair. We were both a little nervous putting him in it (I mean this was a real CHAIR). That little hoot hopped right up and sat in that chair like a pro!
Here are the three pictures she shared with us tonight.




I purchased this hat at Mudpies and Pigtails Boutique back in February. I have been so excited about it and I LOVE seeing this vision come together. We finally have our "little hoot" shoot! I couldn't be happier. Thanks again to Beth Carter photography and Monique at Mudpie and Pigtails. You have made me one happy Mommy. And I will now be the bragging mom, "isn't he the cutest most perfect owl baby you have ever seen in your life?"

2 comments:

  1. Yes, he is the most cutest perfect owl baby I have ever seen in my life! Hehe! He is precious :) Love the pictures & the hat is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! He is so precious Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete