CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 17, 2011

More Summer Fun!

Our little hearts are so happy around here! We have had so many special visitors. Uncle Dave and Aunt Krissy came and spent 5 days with us. It was so much fun to visit with them and bond some more with my newest sister! I was, however, reminded of how old and worn out a newborn makes you feel after our late night chats over wine. hahaha
Isaiah was a bit fussy while they were in town (mostly at night, specifically at bed time) but we made the most of our visit. We even went out for sushi one night. Always a favorite for me. Isaiah is so blessed to have so many people in his life that love him. He loves his aunt and uncle very much and can't wait to see them again! Thanks for making the long haul down, Dave and Krissy. It meant the world to us that you gave up your vacation to hang out with us. WE LOVE YOU!
I also want to tell the world how AMAZING my brother in law is. I think he wins the prize for most thoughtful and unique gift. I collect pandora beads for my pandora bracelet. With his super jeweler skills he has picked up over the years he found an owl bead (for little hoot) and set Isaiah's birthstone where the eyes go. It is truly ONE OF A KIND just like David. I will cherish it FOREVER. Thank you so much David. I love it and you~


No comments:

Post a Comment