CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 5, 2011

Isaiah's BFF



Isaiah's BFF is turning 1! I cannot believe a whole year has gone by since we welcomed little Jason Stiverson into this world and our small group family. It has really gone by fast. Jen (jason's mom) was prego when I met her and a few short weeks later I was as well. We were both extatic when we found out we were BOTH HAVING BOYS! We pre-arranged their BFF'dness and they will just have to accept it! HA! We celebrated Jason's first birthday this past weekend with his family and our small group family. I love that we all love each other like family. It really makes living 800 miles from our family so much easier. I must say it was a little bitter-sweet to welcome the beginning of Jason't 2nd year. They really do grow up fast. Jen kindly reminded me as we left that we will be celebrating another 1 year old's birthday in ten short weeks! (tear) This mommy is not quite ready for that. But I am ready to see all the amazing memories Jason and Isaiah are going to make over the next year being BFF's (hehehehe). I also look forward to all the amazing things God is going to do in each of their lives. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON! WE LOVE YOU!







No comments:

Post a Comment