CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 1, 2012

What's Isaiah Doing?

Our little guy loves to talk. I swear in the last week he has gotten even more clear and he is now putting two words together. Here's what he's saying these days: (2 word phrases) "I sorry, thank you, wake up, Mommy no, roll tide, hot dog". (new words) "taxi, hippo, Megan, Mike, milk, water, truck, boo, einstein (when he wants a baby einstein movie), spoon, circle" I just love listening to him and helping him learn new skills. He is also starting to put puzzles back together and match shapes. I am also excited about his upcoming swim lessons. I have already taught him to hold on to the side of the pool and climb down to the steps he can also swim with just a fun noodle. I don't think he ready to potty train yet but he is beginning to show interest. He will say "pee" and climb up on the potty with his clothes on. If you take his pants off he gets a little upset so I just let him hang out for now. He has started eating with a fork much better and is brushing his own teeth. Just wanted to jot these things down while they were on my mind.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like he just hit every milestone in one week! Swimming..talking..potty training! He is so cute!! He is definitely a Lawrence! Sorry Mike!

    ReplyDelete