CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter

We spent Easter morning at home as a family of four. It was very nice and low key! Isaiah looked through his Easter basket and hunted eggs while Isabella gulped down a bottle. Then we showed her her goodies and Isaiah read her a book. We went to church at 11, then had lunch on the patio at Mi Pueblo, headed home to wash cars and spent a little time with Gigi. Such a relaxing day remembering why we celebrate this day. I loved hearing Isaiah say "He is back, He is back, Jesus is not dead". So sweet!


 











Here are the lyrics to the song that has really moved me this Easter! Man of sorrows Lamb of God By His own betrayed The sin of man and wrath of God Has been on Jesus laid Silent as He stood accused Beaten mocked and scorned Bowing to the Father's will He took a crown of thorns Oh that rugged cross My salvation Where Your love poured out over me Now my soul cries out Hallelujah Praise and honour unto Thee Sent of heaven God's own Son To purchase and redeem And reconcile the very ones Who nailed Him to that tree Now my debt is paid It is paid in full By the precious blood That my Jesus spilled Now the curse of sin Has no hold on me Whom the Son sets free Oh is free indeed See the stone is rolled away Behold the empty tomb Hallelujah God be praised He's risen from the grave

No comments:

Post a Comment