CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 8, 2014

Gobble Til You Wobble

This year Mike and I made the decision to protect our holidays and calendars from getting too busy so that we can enjoy each other, our kids and the moments we are in. We are going on a holiday rotation between his family and mine so we aren't so rushed and scheduled. We spent this Thanksgiving with my parents. We went over Wednesday night and spent the night so we could wake up and start cooking the things we had left to do. 
So much to be thankful for this year. 
1. My Dad had a successful bypass and is still with us. Praise the Lord!  
2. This sweet blessing joined our family and has brought so much joy. 
3. My brother, Amber and Bryant are now living here and the boys are getting to grow up together. 
4. These two guys give me so much love!  
It was a fabulous and yummy day.  My mom did an amazing job hostessing and we are so thankful for her!  Isabella ate more than her brother. Hahahaha. She had dressing, sweet potatoes, green beans, potatoes, squash casserole and a roll!  
It was a successful first turkey day when you nap like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment