CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Surprise

June 2, 2015 was just another day of errand running and getting ready for our beach trip. We were all over the place and I had dinner plans with some friends. At our last stop (Target) the kids were starving so I got them a pizza to share as we made our way through the store. There was still a piece left when we were finished so I threw it in the car with the groceries and headed home. The smell was making me so sick. When we got home I grabbed it out of the car and went to trash it and found myself gagging at the aroma of cheese pizza. Then it hit me! Luckily I had a pregnancy test so off I went. Mike and I definitely wanted to add to our family but our "plan" was to wait until Isaiah went to Kindergarten. God had other plans! The stick IMMEDIATELY turned positive and I burst out laughing. Then I couldn't catch my breath. I was shocked but my heart instantly filled up with a little more love.
We are so excited about our growing family and can't wait to meet Baby D3!

No comments:

Post a Comment