CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 24, 2015

First Trimester

Whoa!  This first trimester was rough!  From the 4 week mark until week 14 I was SO sick and SO tired. I was at my best in the morning but by 1:00 I was ready to call it a day (which is impossible when you are home with a 1 year old and a 4 year old). Mostly everything I ate made me sick. I lost 10 pounds in 5 weeks. I took 2-3 hour naps every day and left Isaiah with his Nintendo to do the babysitting (a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do). Since I am 35 (advanced maternal age) and I had lots of spotting I get lots of extra peeks at D3. It has been so fun to see this sweet life grow. 
6 weeks
8 weeks
11 weeks
12 weeks

The difference between week 11 and 12 blows my mind!  
Cravings: chik fil a chicken biscuits and sandwiches, v8, and carbs carbs carbs
Can't stand: cooking or eating red meat or pork, the smell of most anything, cleaning or being hot
Exercise: I started doing a water aerobics class because sweating makes me nauseous (Hahahahaha I'm really not kidding) 
Weight gain: lost ten pounds
Baby names and guesses:  we all think it is a boy. Isaiah wants to name him Marshall Applejack, we haven chosen Luke Michael for a boy and Emma Grace for a girl. When I ask Isabella if she wants a boy or girl she says "boy". Then I say "oh you want to be the only princess " and she does a princess wave. So sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment