CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11, 2010

10 days

I can't believe October is already here! I can't believe my due date is in 10 days! Today is my first day of maternity leave. I have some last minute things I need to get done before Isaiah's big arrival so I thought I would take a little time to myself. Time to relax and get rest, time to pack our bags, time to finish the nursery, time to purchase those last minute items, time to do yoga (which I haven't done in 6 weeks), time to enjoy my husbad and time to reflect on the past 9 months. I don't know if there is enough "time" for all of these things but that is my plan. I have started off day one by backing up all my documents on my work computer before I have to turn it back in. I have also made a "to do" list. While I keep busy with all these things all I can think about is Isaiah. Whose eyes will he have? Whose smile will he have? Whose personality will he have? Will I see our grandparents through him? Will I see our parents through him? Mostly, will we be the parents God wants us to be? I can't wait to start this new chapter in life! I can't wait for the joys and challenges that parenthood brings. I can't wait for Isaiah to meet his family. I can't wait for Isaiah to meet our small group and friends. Until then......enjoy my ramblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment