CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 23, 2010

40 weeks PLUS 2 days

So the big day came and went. It was the day I had highlighted in hot pink with hearts and stars and fireworks for 9 months! If you know me at all you know that I am a very prompt person, usually a little bit early just so I'm not late. Let's just say that watching that day come and go with no Isaiah was a BIG struggle for me. I turned off my computer, cell phone and house phone. I spent the morning at church and the afternoon on the couch. No worries, I am all good now. I know this little guy will come when God is ready. His birthday has already been decided and now Mommy just has to learn a little patience (a very good parenting lesson for me). I am the person who can't stand to put presents under the Christmas tree until it is time to open them because they just scream out "OPEN ME NOW! CAN YOU GUESS WHAT'S INSIDE?" I shake them, flip them, question the giver and MAYBE have opened a few and rewrapped them. hahahaha....JUST KIDDING!
It has been so fun to hear everyone's "tips" on how to get Isaiah to arrive sooner. I have tried them all (except the castor oil, that just seems a bit scary). I now see that this is not in my hands. All I can do is sit back and enjoy the rest of this ride. God will send our little buddy when He is ready and not a moment sooner. I am taking the advice I would give anyone else....TRUST HIM WHOLE HEARTEDLY. I had a plan, but my plan is not His plan. I am trusting that He speak to my doctors and they give me the best new plan of action. My hope is that he still come on his own, but if not I will trust my doctor and take the induction next weekend. God works through doctors every day. TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment