CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

The End? Nope, it's just the Beginning!

October 30, 2010 marked the end of a LONG pregnancy and the beginning of a new chapter in our lives. I will spare you the details of birthing a 9 pound 5 ounce baby naturally (for now...hahahaha), but I will tell you the SECOND he joined our world all the pain went away. He is absolutely amazing and I fall in love with him more every day (if that's even possible). I haven't had time to blog and tonight's will be short as I have started a new "schedule" to welcome week 2. Just wanted to share a few pictures with my blog followers. This is the best job I have ever had. I look forward to all the challenges, memories, and blessings in store. I pray that we are the parents God wants us to be and that we always listen to Him and follow His guidance.








No comments:

Post a Comment