CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summer Fun!

Wow! I can't believe summer is here! The teacher in me is super excited because it means I get lots of summer play dates with all of my teacher friends. Mike and I sat down to take a peek at our calendar today and all I can say is WOW! I am super excited for Isaiah's first summer. We have so many great things planned. I couldn't believe how many things we have planned already. We haven't really left room for much else but it's going to be a blast! Here is a sneak peek of blogs to come:
Friday play dates with friends and kiddies.
Pool days with babies Isaiah, Mason and Jason!
Cappy and GranDebbie are coming to visit in Lakeland.
Uncle Dave and Aunt Krissy are coming to visit in Lakeland.
Christmas in July (TBA style)
Lawrence Family vacation to Cape San Blas with Cappy, GranDebbie AND Uncle Bubba.
Jonny Diaz concert.
Hillsong United concert.
Mason's 1st Birthday party!
AND THE BIG ONE...........(dots for suspense) WE ARE HOSTING A FRENCH FOREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENT FOR 3 WEEKS!
We almost took a student last year but I was oh so pregnant and oh so tired. What a great experience this will be for us. Mike is hoping that he specializes in French cuisine. hahaha
I hope with all these summer festivities I can keep up with a baby and blog but I promise to do my best! HAPPY SUMMER FOLKS!

2 comments:

  1. Wow girl, you are staying so busy!! Sounds like us! Have Fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so fun! I kind of want to get in the car with Mr. Ridder and Mrs. Debbie and come on vacation with yall!

    ReplyDelete