CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summer Play Date....take one!

Myself and four other moms from church deided to schedule some play dates this summer. We kicked off the summer at our pool and the kids had a BLAST! There were 5 mommies and 11 kiddos! YEP....11 kiddos! I love spemding time with these fabulous moms and getting tips on the mommy life. I am also so thankful that Isaiah gets to grow up with all these great kids around him. As you will see from the pictures, Alyssa is kind of in love with him! Alyssa is going in to FOURTH GRADE! This is hard for me to believe since, not too long ago, she was one of my kindergarten students (tear)! She is so great with him and it's a great break for me. (future babysitter.....GUARANTEED!) I am looking forward to more play dates in the weeks to come. Thank you Tonya, Beth, Cheri and Sharon for sharing your time with us and for making wonderful memories.

Alyssa and Isaiah




Boys! Boys! Boys! Baby Owen, Carson and Austin. (Miss Kaitlyn is studying Owen, she loves "baby")







No comments:

Post a Comment