CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 18, 2011

LOVE

If you haven't heard me say it before: I LOVE BETH CARTER! She has been photographing our family now for a year! Not only is she an amazing photographer but she has become a great friend, too. She surprises me EVERY time we have a shoot. I walked away from Isaiah's one year shoot wondering how in the world she could have captured any good shots. Isaiah was all over the place! He was having a blast running around like a wild child. Trying to get him still, looking the right direction without his hands in his mouth, not being pinned down by one of us, and smiling....all at the same time....I just knew it wouldn't happen. Once again, she got all the right shots! PERFECT! And it wasn't just one or two. We had SO many to pick from. It always makes the job of choosing SO difficult. Here are some of our favorites! ENJOY!
Here are our family pictures. I just think they are so precious and so perfect!


We have had Isaiah photgraphed in this Bama hat since he was born! I just love it! His head is almost too big for it now. Thanks Matt and Mary, we have really enjoyed this little hat!


I found this little smash cake outfit on ETSY! He sported it at his birthday party, but you know I had to get the pro in on it, too! It has now been added to Beth's collection so if your one year old needs some photos and you love this outfit, give her a shout!


I have been waiting for these pictures since I was pregnant. I know it sounds funny but I had a certain place in my dining room I wanted them to go. They are just perfect and I have hung one in what used to be my dining room, but is now a play room! hahahaha!


If you are looking for a FABULOUS photographer in the Lakeland area .....BETH CARTER PHOTOGRAPHY!

1 comment:

  1. Jenny. I love these! They are great! I can't believe he is 1 already. AHHHH...I hate missing out on so much!

    ReplyDelete