CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 9, 2011

Tis' the Season!

Gearing up for Christmas in Central Florida when it's still 80 degrees is still not something I have gotten used to. Memphis has already had snow twice this winter and we can still work on our tans! So to help get in the spirit, after Thanksgiving we put up our tree and I had a little photography fun with Isaiah. It is rather difficult to take his picture since he is constantly moving. We also took a trip to Sea World (thanks to Gigi and Pawpaw Pete for our season passes) and saw some great Christmas shows. I LOVE downtown Lakeland. We went to the yearly Christmas parade (which I have no pictures of because I forgot my camera) and Munn Park has all their lights up so we also went exploring. Here are some pictures of our Christmas fun!
Strike a Pose!






Sea World





Munn Park












No comments:

Post a Comment