CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Halloween

This year was the first year Isaiah really got in to the whole trick or treating thing. He dressed up as Buzz Lightyear and was toted around the neighborhood in style by his Daddy, Uncle Dave, Aunt Krissy, Gigi, Pawpaw Pete, Papa D and Nana. I stayed back with a glass of wine and passed out candy :-) I was completely exhausted from all the moving, unpacking, birthday partying and other things going on. It was nice to have some down time. I put my chair out on the front porch and greeted all the little kids as they came. It was actually fun and I got to meet a lot of neighbors. However since I am usually the one behind the camera these are the only two pictures we got. Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!
Buzz, Woody and Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment