CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Introducing.....

James "Bryant" Lawrence! Our first nephew and Isaiah's first cousin was born on November 8, 2012. He weighed in at 8 pounds 6 ounces and was 21 inches long. I am so happy for my brother and Amber and I love that we now share the bond of parenting. I look forward to talking about our kids and the new world that parenting brings about. From what I hear Mr. Bryant is a very laid back baby and only cries when he is hungry, has a dirty diaper or is sleepy. Bubba swears that he is up helping out with feedings in the middle of night so I have to give him kudos for that. I know from experience what a blessing it is to have a hands on Dad early on. Ebbie tells me that Amber is a natural at being mom. I wouldn't expect anything different. After all, God designed us for this. I cannot wait to meet my sweet, precious, cute, cuddly nephew. I sure wish they lived closer but after the holidays Isaiah and I hope to make a trip to El Paso. I love you so much Bryant. What a sweet blessing you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment