CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 11, 2013

29 weeks

This pregnancy is going by so fast. We are down to the last ten weeks. Crazy!  I am getting super excited about Isabella's shower that some of my super sweet and special girlfriends are hostessing together. 
This past weekend was our last free weekend until after Christmas (which kind of gives me anxiety just thinking about it) so my awesome parents volunteered to spend the weekend with Isaiah while we got things done for the baby. I cleaned out and organized two closets, got all baby things down from attic and reassembled them and washed them, washed two loads of baby clothes (forgot how much I love the smell of baby detergent), moved Isaiah's dresser to the nursery and brought in his new big boy dresser (thank you for your help David) and my amazing hubby painted the nursery. He still has to finish up some trim work but I just love the color we chose. 

I can't wait to get the finishing touches together and share the final product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment