CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Ten Years

On November 22 Mike and I celebrated 10 years of marriage. I cannot believe it has already been 10 years. So much has happened in that time and I am so blessed that I have had him standing beside me the whole time. 
Mike took the day off work so after dropping Isaiah off at school we headed to Brother Junipers for breakfast. This place does not disappoint!  
After stuffing our bellies we did a little Chriatmas shopping and the. Headed over to the gun range for a little target practice. 
It really was a fun way to spend the day. As much as we love doing things with Isaiah and as a family it was so wonderful to have uninterrupted conversations and just enjoy the quiet moments together. I thank God every day for this amazing man He put in my path. I love you Michael! 




No comments:

Post a Comment