CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

7 month stats


Weight: 18lbs 4oz
Length: 
Eating:  you are drinking around 24 oz of formula a day and eating all kinds of yummy foods (bananas, apples, peaches, pears, peas, beans, squash, carrots, etc)
Likes:  playing with and exploring new toys (especially ones that have buttons). You love to push the button and see what happens. You are in LOVE with your big brother. He can almost always make you smile and laugh. You also love to cuddle with me when you are ready to go to sleep (here's a secret, I like it too). 
Dislikes:  being left alone in a room
Sleeping:  around 730 each night we start your bath and bedtime routine. After a warm splashy bath you get a mini massage with lotion and some cuddle time in your rocking chair. I put you down (awake most times) around 8 and you are out by 815. You usually wake up within an hour and fuss yourself back to sleep in about 10 mins. Then you sleep until about 430am when you wake for a bottle then back to sleep until 8am. You are also sleeping on your belly now. 
Things you are doing:  10 days before hitting the seven month mark you started army crawling. To be honest, I cried!  You have been the best baby and I feel like it is going by way too fast. You also started using sign language for "all done" and you verbally say "baba" when you want to eat. I guess that's your first word. Your newest trick is a very high pitched scream when you want to get someone's attention (if I'm being honest this is not one of my favorite tricks you do hahahaha). You are starting to pull up on things so I'm sure you will be cruising soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment