CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Second Trimester

So I really expected to wake up in my second trimester feeling like a new person. That didn't happen. I was sick through week 18 and was still absolutely exhausted. After a visit to my OB and some blood work I learned my iron was low so I started an iron supplement. This helped tremendously. I finally had some energy and only needed to nap every other day. Hahahaha!
20 weeks


Cravings: carbs, carbs, carbs! Twizzlers.  I was able to add red meat back in to my diet and Mike is thankful that I can cook again. He still had to brown up the meat if I was using ground beef but I could handle the rest. 
Can't stand: Mexican food
Exercise: I stopped water aerobics once I could stomach being hot and started walking and biking 4-5 days a week. My goal was always 3-7 miles depending on how much time I had. This really helped me gear up for all the walking at Disney as well. 
Weight gain: kept off the ten pounds I lost in the first trimester. 
Baby name:  it's a BOY and he will be named Luke Michael!

No comments:

Post a Comment