CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 7, 2016

Newborn Pictures

We did Luke's newborn pictures with the amazing Elizabeth Wiggs. It was quite an experience. Isabella did not want to keep a barrette or headband in her hair. When I would finally get one in she would either pull it out or it would slide right out of her glossy, fine hair. She also did not want to smile for many pictures. We were making all kinds of silly sounds and faces to catch just one moment. Luckily Elizabeth got some great shots. I don't know HOW she did it. I am seriously amazed.
In our family shot Isaiah was literally ON TOP OF ME. He kept pushing in to me and I would lose my balance and fall over. The baby was sliding out of my arms and Isabella just wanted to squirm out of Mike's lap and get to her fruit snacks. Or anything BUT the picture. hahaha
This was actually a pure, sweet, real moment. Isaiah LOVES this baby with ever ounce of his sweet little heart. He wakes up every morning wanting to kiss him and snuggle him. While we were trying to rally Isabella, Isaiah was sitting just enjoying his sweet brother. I told Elizabeth, "forget Isabella let's just get this" hahaha! This was THE SHOT that brought tears to my eyes when I got my proofs back. Warms my heart every time I see it.
Mike and I got in on the action, too.
We sent the rest of the crew home for Luke's solo shots. His poor tummy was a disaster and he pooped on every single swaddle she used on him. When we unswaddled him he would cry and it was hard to get him calm enough to start working with again. He actually did better with the chaos of everyone being there than he did alone while it was quiet. Go figure. Again, she still got some great shots and I just don't know how she did it.
And another for the Bama wall! ROll TIDE Y'ALL!
THANK YOU, ELIZABETH, FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND TALENT! You really worked a miracle this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment