CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 27, 2010

a surprise visitor and a baby shower

The last 5 days have been quite festive for the DeAngelis crew! On Thursday, GranDebbie (Jenny's mom) popped in for a surprise visit. I was so overcome with emotions before my first shower that grandma to be had to plan a last minute trip to surprise us and attend our baby shower #2. This was a WONDERFUL surprise and really made my heart happy. Thanks, Mom, for always thinking of us and for FINALLY pulling off a surprise. We love you very much (Thanks to Cappy for funding the trip....we missed you!)

Saturday night kicked off our "Little Hoot" baby shower. The shower was hosted by some of our small groupies, Mike and Stephanie. If you haven't already heard me talk about my small group I am going to brag on them for a minute. God has really blessed us with a "family" that has become a TREMENDOUS support system and a great group of friends. Stephanie really out did herself. She made sure that Michael, Isaiah and myself felt the true love and support of church family. It is such an overwhelming feeling sometimes but sitting back and watching it all happen Saturday night I knew that we were in the right place and God had just been waiting for us. TBA church is a true picture of Christ's love in action. Thank you, Stephanie for being you! You are my prayer warrior and a true friend. I don't think I can ever say thank you enough for all you have done for me!
Isaiah was so spoiled at the shower. Here are pics of some the goodies he received.




Stephanie made the precious animal monogram for Isaiah's room.
I am also finding that more and more of my friends have special talents. Check out the hand carved owl fruit bowl Rae Lynn made. And yes, Isaiah has another special treasure! A hand made blanket from Mary Beth. Not only did she crochet a blanket she made a matching tag a long blanket for outings!



Stephanie was so creative with her rice crispie party favors and all the handmade decor. The "words of wisdom" are just precious and a gift I will treasure for ever. Cappy and GranDebbie are helping Isaiah get his swing on. I love this little swing and it is so soft. Thank you Mike and Stephanie for loving us and this little boy we will soon be welcoming! Thank you to our small group family and church family for sharing in such a special time with us.
As Steph would say:
"Doing Life Together",
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!! I can't wait to meet him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so special Jenny! Oh, and that swing is the best ever!!!!!!! We have that one and I don't know if I could have ever lived without it with Tyler so far!

    ReplyDelete