CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 6, 2012

A quick stop in Birmingham

After our 11 day visit in Memphis we stopped in Birmingham to see my Memaw. She turned 90 on the 23rd of December and is still as sweet as she ever was. My two cousins stopped by to visit with their kids so we had a house full. It was so fun to see all of the little ones together. Isaiah followed the older two around while I loved on little Miss Caroline for a bit. Memaw loved having her house full of family and told me how much she wished Pawpaw could be there to see all the little kids running around and laughing. I know she misses him so much. I introduced her to the ipad2 and showed her all of our pictures from vacation, Isaiah's birthday, zoo trips, sea world and lots of other occassions. She really enjoyed catching up and looking at all of our pictures. She kept thanking us over and over. She was reading a book about getting older and how you wake up old one day. I asked her if there was anything she would do differently in her life and she said no. She said she is blessed and happy! What a great way to live. I hope I can look back on my life and feel the same way one day.
This is Isaiah and me with his great grandmother last year at Christmas.

This is us this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment