CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dear Isaiah


Isaiah,
I started this blog when I was pregnant with you. I had so many hopes, dreams and expectations for you. I never knew how much I could love someone until the day we met you. I love your Daddy's view on parenting. He says that God gives us children so that we can have a tiny glimpse of the unconditional and undying love that God has for us.


I know that we will have conflict as the years pass and sometimes we are going to have to be hard on you, but I hope you know it is all out of love. We want the best for you and sometimes tough love is a part of that. These past 14 months have been some of the best of our lives. You have brought a whole new meaning and perspective to life. I love watching you live life and learn new things daily. You have so much energy! I know I will never be the perfect Mommy but I trust that I am the perfect Mommy for you! That's why God blessed us with you. Here are my prayers for you:
1. You trust God and always have a relationship with Him. You can do ANYTHING if you give your life to Him.
2. You use Jesus' life on this Earth as a model for how to live your life. Be the hands and feet to others around you. Serve others before you serve yourself.
3. Know that you will never be perfect, know that you will make mistakes and know that that is OK! Jesus died on the cross for YOU!
4. I pray that you find a wife who loves God more than she loves you. I know that may sound strange but she can love you so much better if God is the first lover of her heart.
5. Know how much your Daddy and I love you. We are always here for you and will always be your biggest supporters. NOTHING you do will ever stop us from loving you.
I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for our family. God's grace, amazing parents, your Daddy's love and your life are the four greatest gifts I have received in my life.
I love you buddy,
Mommy

1 comment: