CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 2, 2012

San Augustine Lane

This is the name of the street I grew up on. This is the place my childhood memories come from. This is the place I made some of my best friends. This is the place I will always call home!
I have so many great memories of the old neighborhood. Riding bikes and gocarts with the boys, playing basketball, riding down the hill on sleds and big wheels, exploring in the field, the park, the pond, Halloween parades, playing with our toys Christmas morning, getting ready for formal dances and having the neighbors come over to take pictures, waterbeds, snowball fights in bathing suits, somebodys den catching on fire, dolly parton and kenny rogers sing a longs, "MAAAAAARY", swimming, laughter and love!
We went to Memphis for the holidays and got to spend some time with some people that are a big part of these memories. Nick and Natalie lived across the street from us for as long as I can remember. We got in to some trouble together along the way but always had a good laugh when it was said and done. I am so glad they got to bring their kiddies over for a little morning fun and to add some more memories to the vualt !
Ella, Addie, Owen and Isaiah had fun with the piano!
Owen's facial expressions crack me up. They are classic Nick faces!




The girls were like little ballerinas twirling and dancing everywhere. You can tell these two cousins are best friends!




I wish we could all get together more often!



1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine growing up in a better place! I LOVED that neighborhood and coming over to your house! We have so many good memories there!!

    ReplyDelete