CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Usborne Books and More

I just wanted to share with everyone that I am now part of the Usborne Books and More team. I am super pumped about this venture as I am getting to help Isaiah grow his library with some amazing books. I know the value of spending time in a good book with your kids and I love seeing them learn so many new things. We offer great hostess rewards every month and I promise you, these books are great quality. Usborne believes it too, they offer a GUARANTEE on all their books. If you are interested in hosting a party and earning FREE books for your family just let me know and I would LOVE to set something up. If hostessing a party isn't your thing but you want some GREAT books for your kids, email me and I can get you a catalog or send you my website link to order. I also do baby showers (Mommy to be registers for books and earns the hostess rewards!) What better gift to give than the gift of reading! It's never too early to start reading to your children and it's never too late! Help them learn to love reading! If I can help you find a certain book, please just let me know!
jenny.deangelis@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome news! I had a book party when I first started teaching. I got tons of freebies for having such a great party. Congrats girl! Isaiah will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it is awesome! i did an open house for my first party so that i could recieve the hostess rewards. not only have i paid off my starter kit but I got $80 in free product. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete