CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

EPCOT

Before we left Florida (insert sad face here), we decided to take Isaiah to EPCOT for a day. We weren't really sure how much he would be able to do but (if I'm being honest) it is my favorite park and I really wanted to go back. hahahaha! So off we went. Our little family of three.
We had so much fun. Isaiah was able to ride almost every ride they had. I think his favorite was the Finding Nemo ride or the Mickey Mouse boat ride we took through Mexico. There was so much there for kids and adults of all ages. We tried out some science experiements, learned about saving money, going green, tested out food in Germany and Mexico, discovered our five senses, traveled to the future, danced, made music and laughed our way through so many rides. It was a great day and I am so happy we were able to do this before we moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment