CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 30, 2012

Life in Piperton

When we first moved back to Memphis we lived with my parents in Piperton. They have a beautiful home out in the "country". There is lots of land to explore and it feels like it is forever away from most places we wanted to go. hahahahaha I was a little nervous moving back in with my parents as a 30 something. I won't say I didn't have my moments but for the most part it was a really great experience. Isaiah loved all the attention he got from his gp's and I know they LOVED having him around after 2 years of him being 800 miles away. Thank you Mom and Dad for opening your home to us and giving us a cozy place to call our own until we found our own house. You are the best and we love you very much. Here are some pics of the days we spent in the country! Isaiah loves bubble baths!
Loved my view every morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment