CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 13, 2013

I choose JOY!

What a great two weeks this has been. I am so thankful for the time I have been able to spend with the Lord and all the things He has shown me. He is always faithful! I am finally feeling back to normal and I see lots of opportunities around me. This is an exciting time. Here are some truths He has spoken to me. 1. I trust you Jesus. In good times and trying times I praise you and recognize that you are always for me. I have spent a lot of time giving thanks and being thankful for all my blessing big and small. What a difference that makes! It's so easy to focus on the storms of life but what a shift when we focus on all the good. HE is good! 2. Nothing is impossible with God. I have always felt a calling to serve in a certain area. I know what my gifts are and I know what my strengths are. I can already see ways that God is working through me and I am super excited and very humbled. 3. Luke 6:31 (the message) "Ask yourself what you want people to do for you, then grab the initiative and do it for them." This has always been hard for me. I tend to wait for people to come to me. Time to start stretching myself and reaching out. I remember taking a step of faith in FL when we joined a small group and it was truly one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. I was filled with love and surrounded by people who poured into me. Pay it forward! Thank you to everyone who has been patient with me, checked on me and prayed for me. You have all helped me to see more clearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment