CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 18, 2013

Life Lately.....

Isaiah had his first run in with PINK EYE! Wow, this was no fun! His sweet little eyes were constantly glued shut and cleaning all the gunk brought on lots of tears. Luckily his eye drops worked quickly.
He was supposed to have a hair cut the morning he woke up with pink eye. His hair was in his eyes so I decided I could do it. hahahahaha! I had a few mistakes but from this view it looks pretty good! Maybe I should consider a new career? :-)
Have no fear. Daddy kept him fully entertained while we locked ourselves in the house to spare anyone else from the funk.
Isaiah has become quite the character with quite the imagination. He makes me laugh all the time. Here he is working like his Daddy. I asked him what he was doing and he said "Mommy I work the puter like Daddy!" Notice how he is using the mouse as a phone. Such a multitasker. This is what Daddy looks like at work. hahahaha
Today I found him up in his room with his dresser drawer pulled out as a step. I asked him what he was doing and he said "Mommy, Buzz need cwean diaper." He had the wipes out scrubbing him down and was trying his best to wrap the diaper around him. So cute!
We are so ready for spring! Hurry up sunshine and warmer days. We are tired of being sick and stuck inside. This Florida baby is not used to all this cold weather and dreary days. Luckily we got our gym membership and now have a heated indoor pool to use. Isaiah and Mommy are looking forward to working on our little fish skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment