CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 19, 2013

And then there were four!

Isaiah is so excited to let everyone know he is going to be a BIG BROTHER! Mommy and Daddy are pretty excited, too! I feel like Mike already has a special bond to this baby for many reasons. Baby D2 is due on his birthday, January 29! The night before I found out I was pregnant he dreamed I was pregnant. It was totally off my radar, I was not thinking I was prego AT ALL! And most importantly, Mike prayed and prayed for this baby. This is one of his most attractive character traits to me. When I ask him to pray for something he is so faithful to follow through. This pregnancy is already SO different than my first. To say I have had morning sickness would be an understatement. I have had morning, afternoon and evening sickness. I have tried a couple of meds that have had some very unfavorable side effects. I am also completely exhausted. Poor Isaiah has been spending lots of time with his friends Nick Jr and Disney Jr. (i know, great parenting but it's all about survival these days) My pants are already getting tight, too! This did not happen for quite a while with Isaiah! All that being said, I know that it's all worth it and I cannot wait to meet this sweet gift from God.
Welcome to the family D2! Your big brother, Daddy and Mommy are praying for your health every day. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment