CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

Family News!

What an exciting few months our family has had. I thought I would take some time and share the headliners!
My brother, aka Uncle Bubba, joined the army and is loving life! He graduated in the top ten percent of his class from boot camp and then went on to school in Oklahoma. He is now stationed in El Paso, Texas. I am so proud of him and the path he has chosen in life. Isaiah will be lucky to have him as a role model and mentor one day. Here is a picture of Private First Class James Matthew Lawrence!
Next up was the wedding of the year! My borther in law David married his best friend Kristen in October. Krissy was a BEAUTIFUL bride and David looked so handsome. I wish we could have been there to celebrate their special day but we had a little bundle on the way and doc said no traveling for the mommy to be!
Just DAYS before Isaiah was born my sister in law, Ashley, got engaged in Jamaica. She loves Nick so much and he is so good to her. They have planned their wedding for March 2012. What an exciting time this is in their lives. I can't wait to see the wedding gown she picks. She will be absolutely stunning!
To round off October we welcomed Mr. Isaiah into the world. Here is one of our family shots with the amazing Beth Carter (he was 2 weeks old).
Our newest family news happened this weekend. My mother-in-law, aka Gigi, married Pete! With all the excitement of the year they decided to exchange vows in a private ceremony and have a celebration with family and friends later. So, after a ski trip in Salt Lake City they headed off to Vegas for a wedding. What an exciting day this must have been for them. Pete makes Gina so happy.

CONGRATULATIONS to all of our family. What an amazing and blessed year God has given us. I can't wait to see what he has in store next!

No comments:

Post a Comment