CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 2, 2011

one of those days (or weeks, or months)

Have you ever just had one of "those" days where you needed a good laugh? There is nothing like laughing with your girlfriends. Even if you are in the worst mood, down in the dumps, whatever: once someone starts laughing its like contagious. I had a day like that this week. I was extra sensitive and really just needed some grown up time. My friend Steph had her baby in Orlando. So, Jen and I decided to ride out there together to meet the cute little guy. The hospital is about an hour from Lakeland (or an hour and half if you turn into rebels like us). We talked about happy stuff, sad stuff and in between stuff (yes i read lots of Dr. Seuss) but what I will remember most from our time in the car (well mostly the ride home) is the laughter. I think we both needed it. It was that deep in your gut belly laugh. Tears and all!
Jen, just wanted to say thanks for putting a smile on my face and lifting some weight off my shoulders. I love riding in elevators with you and cruising down closed roads through construction barrels!
LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment