CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 12, 2012

First Haircut

So Thursday night I took Isaiah to Mike's softball game and his hair was blowing in the wind. It just looked so silly to me and I made up my mind right then that he was getting a haircut. I woke up Friday morning and changed my mind. hahaha. Those sweet little curls just made my heart smile. Once I started getting him dressed and tried to style his baby mullet I changed my mind again. Before I could do anymore changing I called Mike and told him to meet us at Fantastic Sams. Off we went with camera in tow! I thought he was going to cry or wiggle all over the place and we would have to pin him down. He surprised me. Hopped right up in that chair like a big boy and let her do her thing. He did try to turn his head a few times so I held his face still. I am so glad I did it, but the next morning when I went to get him out of bed I cried. He looked like such a big boy standing there. Glad I saved some of his curls to go back and look at!
BEFORE



DURING





AFTER




2 comments:

  1. That first haircut is sooooo hard!! We did Tyler's a few months ago and its just so hard to let go of the baby! Isaiah looks just precious though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Yes it is definitely another one of those bitter sweet moments.

    ReplyDelete