CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Jumping Right In

I am so thankful for my years of babysitting and teaching young children. If I had not had all the experience I think my nerves would be shot by now. Instead I just roll with the punches these days. Isaiah is so inquisitive and loves to explore. I don't think he is scared of anything. The other night we decided to have some play time in the backyard and enjoy some family time. Mike needed to clean the pool so I grabbed my camera and out we went. Isaiah had a great time following his Daddy around the pool and "helping" him clean. I have really enjoyed getting my camera back out and snapping away. Yes, I am the crazy mom with the camera EVERYWHERE we go these days.
Isaiah decided it would be fun to stick his toes in the water and splash around. I quickly realized he was about to jump in. I told Mike to keep an eye out because it was coming. I could just see it in his eyes.
Here he is just playing and helping out!





Shortly after this last picture he took the big plunge. Just looked back at me, smiled and jumped in (head first). He thought he could swim, but guess what? HE CAN'T! I will give him an E for effort though. So I had to jump in with all my clothes on and fish him out. He came up laughing. Of course! Mike was inside so I had put the camera down. He came back out right as I was pulling him out and we all just laughed. I guess it was too funny because he did it again! He didn't think it was so funny the second time. I think he swallowed a gallon of water. So out he came and off came the diaper. We decided to drain some water out of the pool so he just played in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment