CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lessons and "Blessin's"

I have totally been slacking on blogs. Especially the cute, fun ones with lots of pics of Isaiah. I promise to be better about it soon. We have been crazy busy lately.
Last month I blogged about giving thanks and my friend, Steph, who made me a 365 days of thanks book. YUP, I'm still keeping up with it. (shining my halo) hahahaha! It really helps me to focus on the positive and all the belssings God sends my way. Even those moments where it seems really hard and hasn't been the best day, I still see His stamp on my day.
FEBRUARY
1. A day at the park. Just me and Isaiah. My favorite was when he stood and talked to a statue for 5 minutes. Amazing weather and cool breezes on a warm day.

2. Thankful for sweet kisses from Isaiah.
3. Thankful for Mike who got up with Isaiah at 4am and let me sleep.
4. Thankful for my heart to heart with Sarah. Her love and trust in the Lord is truly inspiring. He has big plans for her. Thankful to be one of her cheerleaders.
5. Ephesians 3:16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his spirit in your inner being. Thankful for His spirit dwelling in me. He strengthens me and I can do nothing without Him. God is so much BIGGER.
6. Thankful for Isaiah's laugh. It is the best sound and makes me smile no matter what.
7. Girl talk and early party planning with Steph. I love that we both love to do this. If we ever threw a party together it would be crazy. Shopping and fried chicken.
8. New adventures. Our new small group started today and I was a bit nervous. It went great and I look forward to God's plan.
9. The safe delivery and birth of matix garmon. So happy for this family of 4!


10. Movies in bed with Mike, Isaiah and a bag of twizzlers. At home date night with hubs when Isaiah goes to bed. Laughing until my stomach hurts.
11. Cold fronts! They are short and sweet here but I was getting tired of the heat.

12. Thankful for God's reminder that His grace is sufficient. I cannot earn His love with good deeds or lose it with sin. He love me unconditionally and desires to be in relationship with me.
13. Thankful that Isaiah is healthy and happy. Thankful for people who believe in God's plan even when we don't understand it.

14. Thankful for an amazing husband who makes me feel loved every day and who arranged a babysitter for tonight. Thankful that 9 years ago, today, I was smart enough to say YES!

15. Small group. I love being in community with people.
16. Softball and my new friend Mandy. She makes me feel super old but I love her lively spirit. Isaiah loves her, too!
17. Thankful for memories we make with the Garmons. LAUGHTER!
18. Quiet time with my Heavenly Father. Wow! I love the way he speaks to me, guides me and shows me He is listening.
19. Thankful for a great sermon at TBA. God definitly has some things he wants me to hear. Thankful for a husband who fills in the gaps. I am learning to be more flexible because of him.
20. Vick's vapor pads and humidifiers.

21. Thankful for a new book we are reading. Tangible Kingdom primer. WOW! I am really being challenged and shown some things.
22. Thankful I dislodged the goldfish from Isaiah's throat. SHEESH, colds and goldfish DON'T mix.
23. Mike's company softball games. Such a fun time to look forward to each week. Enjoy making new friendships. GO DIDDY CHECKS!

24. Quiet time!
25. Great day with the Parmers. Yummy Greek food and an opportunity to learn about the Greek Orthodox church. Wine and chit chat with girlfriends. Missed my Windella and Sarah.

26. A powerful message and church this morning. Lunch with the Blichers.
27. A refreshed and healthy little boy.
28. Tangible Kingdom primer. God is showing me things about my heart.
29. Late afternoon trips to the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment