CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Long Lost Friends

Back in March our dear friends, the Garmon's, abandoned us and moved to Maryland. It was really tough on me. Tara was my sanity on so many days and Isaiah had found a best buddy in Mason. Not to mention Mike and Andy may share a brain. We certainly miss our time with them but were so excited when they planned a trip home to good ol Lakeland for Mason's 2nd birthday. The party was super cute and super fun but I knew I needed a little more Garmon time than that so we planned a pool day and dinner together. We all had the best time. The big boys swam while Mr. Matix chilled out on a raft. He is one laid back 5 month old. A big change from Isaiah and Mason! Tara and I caught up on our adventures in Mommyhood and she told me all about her new life in Maryland. I am so happy for her and her family. I know they are exactly where God wants them. Isaiah and Mason kept us on our toes and mostly kept us laughing (except the few times our little guys showed off their 2 year old attitudes).As we sat talking it felt just like we picked up where we left off and when they left I would just see her at the park in the morning. Then it clicked and I remembered they would be headed back home. Yup, I cried! We had a great time Andy, Tara, mason and Matix. Can't wait to see you again. Miss you bunches! Here are some snapshots of our evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment