CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

...plans to prosper you and not to harm you

So here I sit in the present moment. Reflecting back over the events of the last few days. Praying, seeking, giving thanks, crying, planning and trying to enjoy this ride. On Friday our family was presented with an opportunity. Mike and I have prayerfully considered our options and asked God to give us a clear answer. I can say with 110% certainty that He has answered our prayers and given us our answer. I asked for a neon sign and I got one! I asked to hear His voice and I did! Mike asked for a burning bush and he got it. God has plans for us. Plans to prosper us and not to harm us. Plans to use us for His kingdom. Even though His plans were not our plans this is the path He has chosen for us. That's all for now! Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment