CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

37 weeks

Dear Isabella,
   Mommy is ready when you are!  You have stayed nice and cozy in my belly while you grow big and strong. We had an ultrasound this week and noticed that you are transverse (laying across my belly instead of head down). My prayer is that you flip into the correct position but I am trusting God in this. If a c section is His plan then that's what we will do. I have been really uncomfortable the last few weeks and sleep is getting harder and harder to come by. Your big brother must sense that a change is coming because he has been super clingy and extra whiney. You will soon learn that mommy can tolerate a lot, but whining is not one of those things. The ultrasound showed that you already have a good start on hair and you are weighing in around 6 1/2 pounds. We are so excited to meet you and hope that you don't take as much time as your brother (he didn't arrive until 41 weeks and 4 days). Your nursery is almost finished, just have to hang a chandelier and move a nightstand in. 
Here you are all squished up in my ribs. 
These sweet little toes have become dangerous weapons! 
And here is my busting belly. Isaiah jumps on you A LOT. 
I was pretty hormonal yesterday and had some anxiety after my doctor mentioned a c section. I cannot have an epidural because of a prior back surgery so if we have a c section I have to be put under and we will miss your birth. It mostly makes me sad and little scared. I gave myself some time to cry and then I opened my Bible. God's promises always comfort me at my weakest moments. 
I hope you always find strength, wisdom, security and love in His words to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment