CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Build-a-Bella-Bear

With Isabella's due date quickly approaching I decided to take Isaiah to build-a-bear so he could make her a special gift and bring it to the hospital on her BIRTHday. My friend Emily shared this idea with me and I loved it!  I fully expected to come home with a blue dinosaur dressed in camo but I was ok with it. I decided that this was Isaiah's special gift and he could make it the way he wanted it. 
Step 1 :  choose your animal. Much to my surprise Isaiah looked ALL over for the "pink teddy bear". 
Step 2:  add a voice box. Isaiah chose the "giggle" box so he could "make bewwa laugh!
Step 3:  choose a heart and stuff your bear. When Isaiah picked the heart I asked him if he wanted to hold it and say a special prayer. He said yes, love his little heart. "Dear God, please keep Bewwa safe and help me be a good big brother. Amen". 
Step 4:  give your bear a bath (this was his favorite part)
Step 5:  dress your bear. Isaiah went with the LOVE shirt. So fitting if you ask me. 
Step 6:  birth certificate time 
Step 7:  box up your bear (and let mommy pay $$$$) 
Off we go!  Isaiah is ready to meet his little sister.  Notice the pink magic wand he added. I asked him why and he said "to make her stop crying". Wow, I hope that thing really works!  

No comments:

Post a Comment