CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 31, 2014

One week!

Isabella, today you are one week old!  It has been such an amazing week getting to know you even better. You are such a sweet and happy newborn. You only cry when we change you and when you are hungry. Your sleep habits are ah-mazing. You only wake up once in the middle of the night to eat which really makes for a happy mommy. I know the first week is the honeymoon phase so I am trying to soak it all in. Your umbilical cord fell off today and we had your newborn pictures made. You and Isaiah both did great. I cannot wait to see the final product. At your well visit this week you had dropped to an even 7 pounds. You eat 1.5 ounces per feeding and eat every 3-4 hours. I love you sweet girl and I already wish I could slow time down just a little bit!  
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7

No comments:

Post a Comment