CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Newborn Pics

We had Isabella's newborn pictures done with the amazing Elizabeth Wiggs! I had such a great time watching her work and getting to know her. I could have stayed to chat all day. I am so happy with the work she did and I love the moments she captured of our family. Our new family of four!
Your big brother loves you so much already. He was cracking us up during this shoot. Every time the flash would go off (which was a lot and really fast) he would say "cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese". We could not stop laughing.
Isabella, your Mommy and Daddy love you so much. Know that we are always here for you and we pray for you every day.
These are my favorite individual shots of Isabella. The quilt under her was made by my Grannie the year I was born. She made two of these. The first now lives in my pillow case and doesn't look much like a quilt anymore. It has been through the trenches with me. I hope IJ enjoys hers as much as I have enjoyed mine. The different quilt pieces are from old clothes of my dad, two aunts, grandfather's pi's, grannie's aprons and some old flour bags. I love the way a quilt can tell a story. This one has so much family in it.
The star of the show, Isabella Jane DeAngelis! The hat was hand made by my dear friend, Megan. She was in our small group when we lived in FL. So talented. I love this hat and I knew the minute I saw it that it was coming to the newborn shoot with us. It's like having a piece of our FL family with us.
All IJ's headbands were sent from my sweet friend, Stephanie. Yup, another one of our FL groupies. I have had so much fun dressing my sweet girl up in these. I miss these women so much but I am so glad we still love on each other from 800 miles away. The family that prays together, stays together!
Thank you, Elizabeth, for capturing these sweet images and giving me something to cherish the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment