CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 22, 2014

The boy who makes me smile!

3-22-14:  "mommy, do not disturb me. You must bow down to me when you speak!"

4-3-14:  "mommy, it's eight tenny. The sun is up. Waked up."
4-9-14:  I took Isaiah to super cuts for a haircut and when he sat in the chair they brought him a kid sized cape to wear. His response "mommy I love super hero cuts!"
4-26-14:  "Jesus died on the cross for me. A-wa-men (his way of saying amen)".
5-21-14:  "mommy, I am batman and you are baskin robins". I think you mean Robin, Isaiah. "Nope his name is baskin robins".  

5-22-14:  Isaiah is in swim lessons this week. I got to watch him for a few minutes and I told him he was like a little fish in the water. "No, I'm like a big shark in the water."  I stand corrected!
5-29-14:  Isaiah woke up coughing and sneezing the morning. 
Mommy: "wow buddy are you sick?"
Isaiah:  "no mommy. I cough and sneeze because i have the energies."  
Mommy: "oh yea allergies can be the worst."  
Isaiah: " no not allergies just energies."

6-7-14:  me: Isaiah did you just toot?
Isaiah:  no mommy, I whistled out my butt!
6-19-14: Isaiah got out of the pool today "mommy I am so cold I'm shaking like maracas"

8-14-14: me "Isaiah how did you get so cute?"  Isaiah "because mommy, Jesus made me so cute". 
This summer we bought a new car (minivan). This is a huge leap for us as my truck was almost 20 years old. Isaiah is so impressed with this van. He lovingly refers to it as "our magic car" and he shows it off to everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment