CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Best Buddies

We had a boys day and took the three amigos to the zoo for some WILD and CRAZY fun. They definitely fit in with the zoo animals this day. From the moment they see each other it is non-stop energy. I love laughing at them (and I especially love breaking Emily in to this wild and crazy world of all boy all the time, bless her heart)
Isaiah loves Hudson and Owen. I am so thankful that God put them in our lives when we moved back. EVERY night when Isaiah says his prayers the FIRST thing he says he is thankful for is Hudson and Owen. Not only is the friendship between these three precious, but I am so blessed to have these two amazing Moms to help me grow as a person. It is really hard to find women that you can be yourself around and who truly help you want to be a better person! God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment