CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Our 3 Year Old


Isaiah, you are three years old and I must tell you, three looks good on you! Your best friends: Hudson and Owen Favorite toys: Transformer Rescue Bots, Super Hero Squad, remote control cars, tools, blocks, Nerf guns, the ipad and puzzles Favorite foods: corn dogs, corn on the cob, sushi (california roll), edamame, fruit snacks, and bananas Favorite drink: Chocky milk (aka chocolate milk) and sprite Favorite places to go: Any park and anywhere outside where you can run like crazy Favorite cartoons: Transformer Rescue Bots, Super Hero Squad, Team Umizoomi and Dora/Diego Favorite books: "Mr. Crocodile Esquire", "Dinosaur Counting", "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" and "Brown Bear Brown Bear" (side note: my favorite part of the day is when we cuddle up in bed at night and read your books) We can officially say that you are now POTTY TRAINED! You love wearing your big boy underwear and you have had a very successful month collecting new tools as you learned to use the potty like a big boy. I still have you sleep in a diaper but you wake up dry every morning and go to the bathroom first thing. I am so proud of you! You are such a sweet and loving little boy, filled with more energy than I know what to do with some days. You are doing great in school and you really love your computer class you take on Thursdays. I can tell how much you are learning and I am so glad that you are excited about it at such an early age. I hope you always stay that way. I love you sweet boy and I am so proud and honored to be your mommy. You are really growing in to such a fun little boy (and you are all boy at that)! I pray for you every day and I am so thankful to God for blessing me with such a great kid to raise and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment