CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fall Break

We kicked off fall break 2013 with a trip to the zoo on Monday. It was a great day keeping up with all these kiddos. 


Isaiah and Hudson were practicing their pout pout faces when we asked them to stop running and tackling each other. Gah moms, y'all take the fun out of everything. Ha!

I love the SAS of these two cousins. 


On Tuesday we joined in the fun at the Wingo's bonfire. Complete with hot dogs, s'mores, punkin' paintin' and lots of outdoor fun and laughter!





We spent the rest of the week visiting with family, trips to parks, picnics, seeing new cartoons, building blocks and having some quality time together. I tried to put my phone away and focus on my little sidekick but I did manage to catch some snap shots.




I will admit, this pregnant Mommy was exhausted by the end of the week, but I am so thankful for the time I got to spend with my favorite little boy. We made some really great memories together and with friends. I love you buddy! Happy first fall break!

2 comments:

  1. I had SOO much fun! We need to do another bonfire! Actually, I already need another fall break! See you on Veteran's day! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we have to do that again. It was a great time. Can't wait for your next school holiday.

    ReplyDelete