CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Holy 3rd trimester batman!

I cannot believe we are down to 11 weeks and some change!  This pregnancy has flown by. We have nothing ready for our sweet baby girl so that is on our to do list this month. Must. Get. Nursery. Finished. 
I am so excited to meet Isabella and even more excited that Isaiah is going to be a big brother. I cannot wait to watch them grow up together. I know he is going to teach her all kinds of dare devilish things. Hahahaha. 
I am also very thankful to an amazing group of girlfriends who have offered to throw us a shower. God has really blessed me with some amazing new friendships and the opportunity to reconnect and grow some old friendships. I cannot wait to start getting things ready for Isabella Jane!  I also cannot believe I have waited so long to do anything. Oooops!  
I normally don't share pics of my growing belly but I now wish I had blogged them with Isaiah so here goes!
Relaxing on the couch. (Around 23 weeks)

Happy third trimester!  Yes I know the rollers in my hair are fabulous. I am always in a hurry. (28th week)
I found this gown at the Germantown festival and had one of my friends do the cross. I absolutely love it and think this may be the outfit she comes home in. 
Even Isaiah likes to snuggle up with his baby sister every now and then. 

1 comment:

  1. So sweet!~ I can't wait to meet Miss Isabella Jane, either! Isaiah is going to be the sweetest big brother. Praying daily for you and your pregnancy. Happy 3rd Tri, Lady! Love you!

    ReplyDelete