CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Recap!



So, a quick recap: The entire month of February I was feeling a bit run down. I came home every day from work and was napping for hours. For two weeks the gym was pretty much placed on the back burner as I just KNEW I was getting sick. Funky little illnesses are all a part of being a Kindergarten teacher. By the end of February I was napping during work when my kids would leave for PE. I was so busy I hardly noticed I had missed a certain monthly visitor. At 530AM on February 28 I woke up to relieve myself and figured "what the heck! i have only taken 100 of these (pregnancy tests)so why not one more?" I figured it would be negative but crossed my fingers and sat on the edge of the tub in suspense. I looked down at the little stick...."could this be true?" I looked at the test, looked at the pamphlet to make sure it really said what I thought it said, looked back at the test and of course started to cry. I just froze. What do I do now? Do I plan a whole dinner to tell Michael? Can I really wait that long? Oh wait, I need to stop and thank God. So after a prayer and BIG THANKS to the man upstairs I took off in a sprint to the bedroom and started jumping on the bed. Let me remind you that by this time it's only about 545AM. Michael woke up and had NO IDEA what was going on. Guess I couldn't keep this little secret through the day. I don't really remember what I said but I know when I handed him the pregnancy test my hands were shaking. It was such a wonderful EARLY morning surprise and I feel so thankful and blessed to be sharing this time with such an amazing man. Michael is my best friend, my support system, the one who makes me smile and makes me laugh, he comforts me when I am hurting and has really stepped up as the religious leader in our home. I feel so blessed to have such a Godly husband who has such good morals and really cares for me and treats me the way a husband should treat and love his wife. We cannot wait for little Isaiah Joseph to join us. His expected due date is October 21, 2010.

3 comments: